Middlesex Centre is updating its Community Services Master Plan, which guides the direction for future recreational programming, services and infrastructure.
The plan will present a vision for the future, with goals and objectives for activities that affect open space planning, parks, community centres, arenas and other recreation programs and services for the period 2022-2026.
- Phase 1 - Project Initiation, Data Gathering & Analysis (Jan - Mar, 2021)
- Phase 2 - Stakeholder & Community Engagement (Apr - Jul, 2021)
- Phase 3 - Develop Implementation Plan & Identify Priorities (Aug - Oct, 2021)
- Phase 4 - Plan Development (Oct - Nov, 2021)
- Council consideration of final draft master plan (Dec, 2021)
Have your Say
All opportunities for engagement will be shared with the community via our social media channels (Twitter and Facebook), on the website, in our e-newsletter and in the municipal page of the Middlesex Banner.
Thank-you to those of your that took the time to complete the Recreational Programs and Facilities Survey. The survey is now closed. Results of the survey are posted below, and will be discussed at the Public Open House on June 28.
Public Open Houses
A virtual public open house was held June 28, 2021. A summary from this event can be found below.
We anticipate the next open house will be held in September/October of this year.
Come see us at Middlesex Centre booth at the Komoka Community Market on July 24, 2021 or at the Ilderton Farmers Market on August 7, 2021. We'll be happy to talk to you about the CSMP and what your recreation priorities are for the community.
We'll be reaching out directly to major park and facility users, community groups and other community stakeholders to gather their input into the plan. Further details will be coming soon.
- Please see project documents attached below.
- Middlesex Centre Strategic Plan
- Video: Budget Basics - Middlesex Centre Community Services
For questions about this project, contact Scott Mairs, Director of Community Services.