The following information is from the Ilderton Fair website. Please be sure to check in with them for the latest information!
About the Ilderton Fair:
The Ilderton Fall Fair is one of the largest county fairs in Southern Ontario and has something for everyone to enjoy. This celebration of rural life is renowned for its entertaining events including entertaining vendors, midway and contests in homecraft, livestock, juniors and 4H.
The Fair is hosted by the Ilderton Agricultural Society, and is run by a hardworking and dedicated group of volunteers!
2023 Fair Dates:
- Friday, September 29 – 5PM – 10PM
- Saturday, September 30 – 10AM – 10PM
- Sunday, October 1 – 10AM – 4PM
- Adult Admission: $10.00 (at the gate; visit Fair pages for information on weekend passes, etc.)
- Elementary and Preschool Children Free
- Midway tickets need to be purchased separately.
- Free parking.
There's a lot to explore at the 2023 Ilderton Fair! Check the website for all the details before heading out!
- Midway (Campbell's Amusements)
- Parade – Saturday morning
- Food Vendors – 9+ Food Vendors providing a variety of choice
- Picnic Area – enjoy your Food on-site under pavilion
- Saturday Afternoon Special Attractions – Fun activities for young children and families
- Agriplex – Walk through the Agriplex to find farm animals and agriculture displays
- Inside Vendors – Support some small local businesses in the Ilderton Curling Club
- Car/Tractor Display – Cool Cars, Cool Tractors, Cool Machines – walk-by exhibit
- Tractor Pull – Saturday Night Tractor Pull – Featuring local competitors
- Demolition Derby – Sunday Afternoon
Map to Ilderton Fairgrounds:
195 King St.
Ilderton ON N0M 2A0